Town Hall & Elected Officials
The Georgetown Town Hall houses the Utility Billing Department, Building Department and the Clerk Treasurer office. Whether you need to pay your utility bill, establish new service or require notary service, we are here to serve you. Stop in, our staff can answer all your questions and discuss services that we can provide for you and our community.
Georgetown Town Hall
9111 State Road 64
Georgetown, Indiana 47122
Office: (812) 951-3012
Fax: (812) 951-2034
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Building Permit Application
- Apply for a building permit at the Georgetown office
- Georgetown will forward to Floyd County for review
- Floyd County notifies Georgetown of approval/denial
- Applicant picks up and pays for permit at Georgetown office
- Applicant contacts Floyd County Building & Development at 812-981-7611 for inspections
- Click here for the application – BUILDING APPLICATION FORM – COMPLETE
Georgetown Clerk Treasurer
The Clerk Treasurer is the fiscal officer of the town and is responsible for the billing of the Town’s utilities.
Terms of office for the Clerk Treasurer is until December 31, 2026.
Robert L. Woosley, P.E.
President, Heritage Engineering, LLC
642 South Fourth Street, Suite 100
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 562-1412
Fax: (502) 562-1413
603 North Shore Drive, Unit 204
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Phone: (812) 280-8201
Fax: (812) 280-8281
Kristi Fox Town Attorney [email protected]
Georgetown Town Council
The Town Council is the governing body for the Town with the Council President as the Chief Executive. Three council members are elected from districts and two are elected at-large.
Terms of office for District Council members are until December 31, 2023. Term of office for At Large Council members are until December 31, 2026.
District 3 & Town Council Vice President
District-at-Large & Town Council President